Do you need help right now? The Lake County Crisis Hotline is available 24/7.
Number for the Crisis Hotline is: 440-953-TALK (8255)
Whether your needs are immediate or long term, Beacon Health can personalize a wellness program that is right for you.
- Call 911 if this is an emergency.
- Call our 24-hour Crisis Hotline at 440-953-TALK (8255) to discuss what’s on your mind.
- Call our Mentor office with questions or to make an appointment.
- 9220 Mentor Avenue 440-354-9924
- Walk-in inquiries welcome at 9220 Mentor Avenue office, Monday – Friday
Read below to learn more about the different ways you can get help now.
Crisis Hotline Service
Do you need help right now? Our Crisis Hotline is staffed 24 hours a day by a trained staffer who understands what you’re going through and really cares. Call us at 440-953-TALK (8255) discuss what’s on your mind.
Beacon Health offers walk-in services. To sign up for services at Beacon Health, please call 440-354-9924. No appointment is needed – you will be seen by an Intake Specialist.
Visit our resources page for links to other local organizations whose services may be right for you. Learn more.