Beacon Health Counseling Services consist of one-on-one or group sessions – depending on your care plan. Our goal is to help you feel better, think more clearly and get the most of life.
Beacon Health offers a variety of proven counseling techniques to help those experiencing severe mental health disorders such as depression, bi-polar disorders, anxiety issues, and schizophrenia.
Beacon Health offers counseling in group and individual settings. This type of behavioral health management enables participants to improve the quality of their daily life.
What can Beacon Health’s counseling services do for you?
- Reduce symptoms of anxiety and/or depression
- Help with life changes
- Improve relationships with others
- Reduce and cope with mental health concerns
- Aid in managing emotions (fear, anger, loss, etc.)
Who can benefit from counseling?
- Lake County mental health clients
- Lake County adults who are experiencing symptoms which affect their moods or their ability to function
Counseling Groups being offered:
- Improve Your Mood Group
- Men’s Recovery Group
Counseling groups for family and substance abuse are also available. Learn more.
Call our Counseling Program Manager, at 440-639-3555 for additional information.