In the event that your treatment plan requires medication, Beacon Health can provide you with specialized options that are uniquely designed for you. Our on-staff Psychiatrist and Advanced Practice Registered Nurse can manage your medication plan and monitor dosages, benefits and side effects in order to help you maintain the quality of life that you deserve.
What can our Psychiatric and Medication Department do for you?
- Evaluate your needs and provide treatment
- Monitor medications
- Provide, if eligible, a Central Pharmacy program
- Aid, if eligible, with patient assistance program applications
- Dispense psychiatric medications
- Provide referrals to other agencies and community resources
Who does our Psychiatric and Medication Department serve?
- Lake County mental health consumers
- Consumers needing help with their psychiatric medications and symptoms
- Consumers struggling with mental health symptoms and/or substance abuse issues
Call our program manager at 440-639-3561 with questions regarding our pharmacological management program.