Beacon Health’s Support Group Services provide support for our clients and family members trying to cope with their loved one’s mental illness or co-occurring substance use disorder. Our client support groups consist of people who are experiencing similar illnesses. Our family support groups, likewise, match loved ones with others care givers facing the same challenges.
What Support Groups do we offer?
- Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender (LGBT) Support Group
- Senior Women’s Support Group
- Client Support Groups
- Wellness, Management and Recovery Project
- Improve Your Mood Group
- Community Education
- Transitional Youth Group
- Life Skills at Salvation Army
- Dual Diagnosis Exploration Group
- Dual Diagnosis Reaching for Recovery Group
- Dual Diagnosis Women’s Group
- Dual Diagnosis Men’s Group
Who do our Support Groups serve?
- Lake County mental health consumers
- Family members of mental health consumers
- NAMI (National Alliance on Mental Illness) Lake County: Offers many benefits, services and valuable information for all persons affected by mental illness. Now located at One Victoria Square, Suite 260 in Painesville. Call 440-639-1200 for more information.
- National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI)
- National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI) Ohio
- National Institute of Mental Health (NIMH)
For additional information on available Support Groups, our Recovery Support Specialist at 440-639-3555.